Friday, August 20, 2010

What are some good make up tips for green deep set eyes?

I have deep set and green eyes. I was gonna show a pic but A!Yahoo says ERROR! ugh!





I usually put on a shimmery base on the lid, then the outer half of the eye I expirement with colors. Usually a medium shade, like this red pink and this earthy purple ton is what I use most often, but sometimes I use green and blue. They're all light. I put on black mascara on the top and bottom corner, same with my purple eyeliner. I high light my brow bone.








Do you have any tips? =]What are some good make up tips for green deep set eyes?
Thats a cute makeup routine! I would try Almay to bring out green eyes! I have green eyes it really makes my eye POP!





Good Luck!


:]
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment