Friday, August 20, 2010

Was light blonde with blue eyes....dyed my hair black yesterday! Any make-up tips?

I love the color but need some help with eye makeup...to make my blue eyes pop! Any suggestions appreciated (be nice!)Was light blonde with blue eyes....dyed my hair black yesterday! Any make-up tips?
It depends a lot on your skin tone. If you have pale, pink toned skin, go for brown shades, with black mascara. If you are more orange/olive tones, you can get away with more colour. Remember to make sure your eyebrows are darker too, and shape them by plucking or waxing so they really define your eyes.Was light blonde with blue eyes....dyed my hair black yesterday! Any make-up tips?
I did the same thing about 2 years ago, blonde to black/blue eyes. I found I received more compliments(especially on my eyes) when I wore darker eye shadows, like dark greys/browns, even a black eye shadow. I used either dark brown or black eyeliner, with a different colored eyeshadow over the liner. Just an FYI, if you decide to go back to blonde, it's a real pain lol.
Blue eyes and black hair can be a great, dramatic look! I know you asked about eye makeup but blush can help with this kind of a color change, just make it subtle, the same color you would flush if you jogged for a few minutes--peach or pale pink, and blend it really well with a large round brush. Since your hair color is dramatic, you can go subtle with all of your makeup, maybe just do taupe, brown and green shadows and pink,coral or mocha tinted lip gloss. Lipstick would probably be too much. Okay, that's more info than you asked for but I did this myself once so I remember what I had to change makeup-wise!
why??????


anyhoo, makeup catered to blue eyes will help


pinks and greens should help
black hair should make your blue eyes pop already. when I have black hair my eyes(blue) become very vibrant.
Having black hair is said to make you look younger. Go heavy on the black mascara %26amp; eyeliner. (Wear green/grey contacts)
-dark brown eyeliner


-dark brown or black mascara (lots of it)


-golden-brown eye shadow (shimery)





apply a good amount of the eyeliner and mascara. as for the shadow make sure it has some shimmer to it. itll pick up the light in your eye.
browns and nuetral colors o and sparkly gold!
Don't forget not to leave your eyebrows blonde.
Read some useful make up tips and more on this site to help you
Use brown eyeliner and green or brown eyeshadows!! Make sure its shimmeryy!!
Avoid black mascara and eyeliner....it will make you look goth. Wear deep blue and purple eyeshadows.
Try a taupe or warm brown eyeshadow with brown eyeliner. Also try using a warmer shade of base on your face.
GO GOTH

No comments:

Post a Comment