Monday, August 23, 2010

Make up Tip for dark brown eyes :)?

ok i was jw if you guys could give me makeup tips for dark dark dark brown eyes...because i think they r so boring and ugly so i want some makeup tips to make them pop more... also i have a blue ring around my eye (well around the brown area haha idk wat its called) n i want to make that pop out more





thank you for answering :) %26lt;3Make up Tip for dark brown eyes :)?
I have dark brown eyes. Brown eyes are the prettiest color you could have! You can use any color and it would look great! I saw a makeup artist and she recommend light colors to make them pop, such as purple/pink and even blue!Make up Tip for dark brown eyes :)?
For a every day look try a golden smokey eye, with warm tones that brighten your whole completion! Try youtube on easy videos on how to =D
get a palette of eyeshadow, and start with a blue right by your top eyelashes, then over that do a light color close to what your wearing (but dont make it to bright) then have a skin color up to tour eyebrows. Also have a purple (or light color) eye liner
purple eye shadow under the eye
I have the same issue





I am currently using dark eyeshadow but with jewel-coloured mascara and eyeliner.





Pink lipstick completes the look.
Try a light green or purple eyeliner to line the top of your eyelid, it'll make the color brighten in your eyes. Using a makeup brush, swipe a dusty white eyeshadow onto your brow bone. Use mascara for the finishing touch.


Less is more - your eyes will stand out.
I have dark brow and if you get pink dark pink and light pink and white eyeshadow it is a nice popping look i like the H I P by Loral they seem the colors have lots of pigment and so you can really see it.
well i have dark brown eyes myself but someone said the white on the outside of my eye is so white that it makes my brown look really pretty. but i say blue eye liner is best. i try it. i also use purple but ehh i like blue better. and if you wanna make your eyes bigger only put eye liner hanf on. dont put it all the way. stop in the middle.





hope i helpes :):)





and welcomeee :)
i have very dark dark eyes as well, I use only mascara, no eyeliner, it tends to fall and my the under of my eyes too dark, also if you put alot on the top it takes away from your eyelashes. well anyways after that I use a gold on my lid, to a little over the crease, and then right under neath your eye, you can put a light brown in the edges of your eye lid. or you can do this with a gray and black.
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment