Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Any make up tips for pale skin and green eyes??

Im looking for colours to complement my celtic complexion without looking like a clown lolAny make up tips for pale skin and green eyes??
The best thing to do for pale skin is using natural colors to complement what you already have. Sometimes with pale skin harsh colors can make you look very made up. That is why going for a natural look might make you feel more comfortable. You should look for a pale liquid foundation (to cover up any little imperfections) because that way you can still see your natural skin through the makeup. Also try using a light brown eyeshadow and brown mascara instead of black. This will give you a soft look, while accentuating the green in your eyes. Other than that a little bronzer on your cheeks and some light lip gloss should work.





Good Luck!Any make up tips for pale skin and green eyes??
Brown %26amp; black eyeliner will make your eyes pop.
Wear colours like gold, silver, purple, green etc.
just go outside and get a tan
You sound like me....on my eyes I like to wear shimmer-y shades of brown, peachy bronze, violet, gold, and lately I've been wearing green eyeshadow and liner and it looks really good. On my lips I like a sheer red or peachy gloss. As for foundation or concealer, I say less is more! Use it just where you need it. Have fun :-)
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment