Friday, August 20, 2010

Can anyone give tips on how to put make up on my eyes and what colours would suit me ?

I hav mid blond hair, bluey greeny eyes.Can anyone give tips on how to put make up on my eyes and what colours would suit me ?
anything! dont be fooled by people who tell you 'do's' and dont's' of using make up colours, if you like it, you can make it work one way or another. the key is using the correct amount and placing it in the right place to bring out the features.





for example...a popular general myth is that people with blue eyes cant wear blue eye colours. why not!? all it does is excentuate the depth of the eye colour and draw attention to them. what you shouldn't do is go splashing it all over the place, but use it subtley as a liner just to add colour but not too much.





basically, just get some cheap colours that you like and have a play, or visit someone in a department store (benefit are great) and they'll give you some advice. good luck! xxxCan anyone give tips on how to put make up on my eyes and what colours would suit me ?
i have the same eyes and i usually put purple to bring out my green or you could do a brown and bring out your blue, either way your eyes will pop- generally you just want to sweep it over the lids, and not up to your eye brows but way below
you should buy blue,green,brown,gold color of eyeshadows
Purple %26amp; plum shadow looks awesome on green eyes with smokey smudged black/brown eyeliner %26amp; mascara.
i have greeny bluey eyes and when i wear light green eye shadow people always think i have contact lenses in as it makes my eyes stand out
Blue-Green eyes, do not make the mistake of thinking that putting on blue-green eye shadow will make them pop. It'll actually have the opposite effect.


When choosing eye shadow for your eye colour, take your eye colour, greeny-blue and look at the colour wheel. Colours opposite to the colour of your eyes will make them pop!


Go for reds, oranges, pinks


Have fun!
My advice is to buy one of those giant cheap makeup kits from a discount store and play around with all the colors. Take notes and go back and by them in Revlon or a better brand. Also buy a good base like lacome to put on top of your eyeshadow to get a pure and true color.
I have the same colour hair and eyes as you, i love to wear pinks, light browns, purples, and a nice black mascara (waterproof), i always use two colours when applying eyeshadow i will use the darker colour on the lower eyelid and work my way up to my brow with the lighter colour make sure that it blends together nicely though you can use your finger to just blend it and take off excess colour.





Hope this Helps x x x
Hi, I actually read this really good article about tips for eye makeup, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure, I did


http://www.carefair.com/Makeup/Eyes-and-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment