Friday, August 20, 2010

I need make-up tips for cheeks and eyes.?

My cheek bones are to low and to far out. And my cheeks get flused really easy and i have really dry skin. I also have goose bump kinda stuff around my cheeks. my eyes are bright blue but my eyelashes are really short and i pluck my eyebrows because they are to long and wide. And my nose is big and fat i need a way to make that look better and not huge. I cant figure out how to do make-up so i look good but not **** looking help please. I need any makeup tips i can get 10 points.I need make-up tips for cheeks and eyes.?
Okay with your cheek bones put a bit of blush (one color that you like) on the tops of your cheeks to make them look higher up.


Moisturize 2x a day.


With your eyes, use either a gold or light blue eyeshadow and a good lengthening mascara such as L'oreal Telescopic.


To make your nose look smaller, focus only on your cheeks - so that you take the attention away from you nose and onto your cheeks more. You might want to add a bit of shimmer lotion or skin brightener to your cheeks to make them glow and stand out.


Hope this helps!I need make-up tips for cheeks and eyes.?
first off... put a thin layer of face lotion on 3 times a day all over your face and neck.





thats all i got... post a pic??

No comments:

Post a Comment