Friday, August 20, 2010

I have pale skin with dark (almost black hair) and very dark brown eyes. I need tips on make up & hair?

I would really like some make up pointers! =)


also:


I get told that I look alot like Kierra Knightly (quite often) so you have an idea of what I look like only add dark hair.





I have been coloring my hair since I was about 12 because it's such a huge contrast, I always get told I look best as a blonde, but now I'm wondering if I can just make it work and be pretty how I was made.





Any tips %26amp; pointers would be helpful!


Thank you!I have pale skin with dark (almost black hair) and very dark brown eyes. I need tips on make up %26amp; hair?
ok since u pale i think mayb u would look very good in dirty blond. make sure u have brown a bit of blak and blond of course..


and for the make up.. but top but very thin eyelinner on.. it would make ur eyes pop. and BLUSH :] some pink blush right on the cheek bones would make ur skin look so awesome :]


and on ocassions red lip stick or pinkI have pale skin with dark (almost black hair) and very dark brown eyes. I need tips on make up %26amp; hair?
Since your pale, you should make the most of it. Put on some light [maybe white], foundation to get the pure, clear skin face look. Black eyeliner and mascura is good.





Try making your hair wavy. That would look good.





Good luckkk.


:]
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment