Friday, August 20, 2010

Make-up tips for Blue-green eyes?

Hey I need some tips on what colour makeup to choose for my bluish-green eyes. Sometimes they look blue-green, green, or gray. I know that ppl say that browns and bronzy colors work well with blue eyes, but they dont look good at all on me...they make me look so sallow and like i havent slept in a long time. Some shades of pink look good on my eyes.But i wanted more tips or pictures and tutorials if anyone has any.


Oh yeah and i also have medium brown hair with highlights and light-medium skin with slight golden undertones.





thanks in advanceMake-up tips for Blue-green eyes?
It's a question of trial and error. Find lots of different samples somewhere and try them on.Make-up tips for Blue-green eyes?
if u use a cranberry color on the inner corner of ur eyelids and and then blend it into whatever other eyeshadow color ur wearing it will make the green pop...hope i helped...=)
i have blue green gray hazelish eyes and i think dark browns, smokey eyes, and soft pinks

No comments:

Post a Comment