Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Make up tips for green/blue eyes...?

i need colors..pictures anything help!Make up tips for green/blue eyes...?
If you use black and grey pencils above and below, they bring out the color that's the most dominant. I do that, and because my eyes go back and forth of which color they want to be, it's a neat accent!Make up tips for green/blue eyes...?
u can put some light lip gloss on blue eye shadow green purple, and i am gueesing pink or black . put on some light powder too.
any colour blue or green would look great.


i have greenish eyes and sometimes use a sephora pencil, its a thick one and i have matcing eyeshadow.


i use the eyeshadow normally, then liquid eyeliner on my top lid, then black liner inside my innner lid, then just below my lower lashes use the coloured eyeliner then just loads of mascara.


i get loads of compliments wen eva i wear tht make up, you dont have to choose a really bright colour but i love it lol!


my eyes are normally like hazel and they look really green with either green or blue colours.


i dont know if you have a sephora near you it is great and they have loads of colours, if not you could try Barry M makeup i knw they have loads of colours, neva used it myself tho.





gd luck hope thy look beautiful!


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Go to www.maybelline.com and they will show you a video on what colors go best with your skin tone and eye color. They even tell you what part of your eye to apply it. Basically use bright colors since it is summer. Hope I helped!
i have green eyes and i use a lot of browns and creams.
i have blue eyes and i like to just put black eyeshadow along the top of my lashes jus like a small amount and loads of mascara and eye liner to make them look dark and the blue pop out more
i have torquoise coloured eyes so definitely a between blue and green! I use chocolates, corals, peach and coppers with black mascara and i get loads of compliments as it doesnt look like a clown but makes the eyes really stand out.
dark blues and light greens would work best. dark blue for that sexy, dangerous look and light green for the sweet, innocent one. make sure to blend though... no makeup looks good unless you blend it properly. i have some eye shadow i just bought, can't remember the brand, but it tells you what color for the brow line, lids, crease, and outer corner... i love it, try and find one like it!
Rainbow
green mascara


green eye shadow


or black eyeliner stuff


or navy blue eyeliner
using a nice gold eyeshadow that matches your skin a little(not bright sparkly gold) this really helps pop out your eyes
blue green or gold
u can use either brown, olive green, or a pretty shade of blue for eyeshadow. I recommend using brown eyeliner with the brown and blue shadow and olive eyeliner with the green. My eyes are the same way except they are brown/green....not any blue in them, and I wear olive eyeshadow most the time and it brings them out beautifully!
blue and green eye shadow! with cyan eye liner on the top lid!
soft purples bring out the green in ur eyes,and natural colors bring out both they enhance the color,(like browns ect....)do not use green or blue it looks way hoe-ish ,like overkill
I have blue eyes with a little green in the middle and I use a brown eye liner and line all the way around my eyes. Then I take a green (like a forest green or even olive) and apply it to the outside like a sideways V ) Then I curl my eye lashes and use a very black mascara. People love it! I got compliments on it. But even if they didn't like it I would still wear it because I love it! It brings out the blue in my eyes. You could even use a smokey blue instead of green. Blue and brown are suppose to be good for our types of eyes.
Well these are the colours that you could use. They will bring out the colour in your eyes. Shades of pink, salmon, mauve, brownish Pink, Shades of brown, Camel and taupe.
If you have very bright green/blue eyes greys or autumnal colours browns, coppers etc will make your eyes stand out.


Use a light colour on inner eye area and darker on outside.


If you're a make up addict such as me then dose with black eyeliner over lid and half underneath of if you prefer a fresher face get an applicator and put on a bit of smoky gray or dark brown and smudge out edge of eye.
maybe you could use brown. it goes with any eye color. just the shade is different. use a dark brown if your eyes are bright, and use a tanish brown if your eyes are dark. if they are light colored, you could use a medium brown. pink might look good to. Good luck!
Try using warm colors but don't over do it like to bright red.


Maybe brown would look good and black too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment