Friday, August 20, 2010

Make-up tips needed! fair skin, blue eyes.?

Hey;





I love doing up my make-up but recently I've gotten into a habit of repeatedly wearing the same thing;





brown eyeliner, brown mascara, foundation, clear lip gloss.





I always wear concealer and foundation because I have a rosy skin tone and bad spots,





I've got fair skin -scottish pink haha- and greyish/blue eyes;





any ideas?





serisouly anythin would be great because I'll definatley try em all!





but; no black eyeliner and that, hate it! Everyone at my school wears it, too boring!!!Make-up tips needed! fair skin, blue eyes.?
do u no wha t the best thing too doo is spend the dayy withh uur girlliess putt all yuuur bia-tchhss makeupp together and get experimenting ? x i find tht mor of bronze colourss and shimmerryy brownn with blue/green eyes is very prettyy can add eyeliner bronze cheeks but not shinyy a nicee pechh lippy orr foundation lips with clearr hmm nicce i cann picture with curllyy hair iit would look nice :) tryy if out ,,,, try use a tinited moisturizer it has no knock on effect like spotts and is nice and plumpp for the skin get a bronzzer from bonjouross there nice and browns fromm benfitss or amarket stall .... a good mascars is max factor false lash effectt it is a real beauty :D have fun xMake-up tips needed! fair skin, blue eyes.?
Kay I'm sorta like you I've got the fair skin and what not. I'm just gonna say what I do :)


I conceal around my nose and my under eyes with a stick concealer. then with liquid I go over any other imperfections. blend with a sponge.


I use a powder foundation cause I like it light but you should use what works for you :)


black line but brown'll work :) along with mascara.


for shadow I take a pale colour off white, shimmer whatever and go over my lid and under the brow. then I take a copper-ish colour and go


just over the lash line and up to the crase. if you like more depth take a darker colour like dark brown and start at the outside corning and follow the creas to the middle. just do that on top of the copper for depth. use your highlight colour from the inside corner on the bottom lash line. and you'll have a cute fresh face.





hope I helped :)
ok what about blue mascara and then go for natural stoney beiges for the eye shaddow with hint of blue in the conner of you eye (nearest to your ear!)





for your face lancome tinted moistureiser is brilliant and will help your spots clear up if not put a non heavy moisturiser on and then dream matt moose but honestly if you want to look brown go for a foundation your colour and then put on bronzer to give you a hint of colour or just wear moisturiser and then put on bronzer it look natural and lasts longer
Try getting inspiration from celebs with the same complexion because they have stylists and makeup artists doing all the hard work to get it just right. Nicole Kidman would be a good one to look at for starters as she's very pale. Also the Nicola from Girls Aloud brought out her own range of makeup precisely for us fair skinned girls. Can't remember what its called but google her name and makeup and i'm sure it will pop up!
I'm the same way. Fair skin blue grayish eyes. I always noticed that brown looks good with my eye color. I think what really stands out is I put brown eye shadow on the creases of my eyes. (where they open and close.) and that makes a huge difference for me. Also different color eye shadows will be great for the different colors of shirts you wear.
I have the same delema..But what you can do is play it up with the browns. It makes blue and green eyes pop! Black eyeliner is the best! Even though everyone wears it, it just adds a little better touch than brown. But don't put it on heavy. Also if you don't wanna do that, use the brown eyeliner and put it on your water line. It makes the eyes stand out even more!





(you can also try going on youtube and look up makeup tips/ tutorials..go to lauren luke! she has the best makeup styles!)


Hope this helps!!


-Courtney-





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epU34Fatp鈥?/a>
Try grey eyeliner!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment