Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Make-up tips for hazel eyes?

i've got hazel eyes and i want to make them stand out, i cant use contacts so that is out of the question, what colors eyeshadow should i useMake-up tips for hazel eyes?
If you mean what color - then you should try all ranges of brown, lilac/violet, gold, olive green, chaki green, black.


Try them out.


If you add to these an eye-liner - it will look beautiful.


If your eyes are small / narrow - apply the liner only on the upper part of the eyes. it will make them larger / wider.Make-up tips for hazel eyes?
I love hazel eyes!


Well from my experience I have blue eyes and I use Almay cosmetics which is a great line. Their make up is made to specifically bring out the color of your eyes.


Here is the link I hope I helped! :)


http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyeslips.aspx?catid=32%26amp;catnm=Eyes%26amp;subid=6%26amp;subnm=Hazel%26amp;col1=224%26amp;col2=225

No comments:

Post a Comment