Friday, August 20, 2010

Help!!! make up tips for brown skinned, big eyed face?

i have brown skin, big dark-brown eyes. my face is oval, but it looks too full if i wear my hair back. i have black, curly shoulder-length hair. what kind of make up should i wear that makes me look naturally good, not over made up that is. also, how should i wear my hair?Help!!! make up tips for brown skinned, big eyed face?
I also have a full round face, large eyes (lighter brown/hazel), and full lips. Although my hair is all the way down my back. I would suggest using brown eyeliner to define your eyes, only going on the corners. I am also expirementing with 'natural' looking make up that doesn't look overly made up! Try using brown eyeliner like I suggested only using it on the bottom and top corner of your eyes to define but not totally outline your whole eye. If you get a light enough color you might be able to define your whole eye lightly(but enough to add demention). Also gold or light browns and cremes will really help your eye have depth. Try a light creme or light purple on your eyelid and in the center put a ';darker'; gold or brown and blend in GENTLY. That way it starts really light and gets darker. This will really help your eyes, trust me and almost make them POP. You can go extreme with this look with darker colors and black eyeliner, but for a more natural look you should use brown. If your eyes are real dark you may want black anyway to even show up, but only if they're really dark. Make sure you get colors that match your skin tone, you'll be a better judge of that than me... 'cause i can't see you! I am best in fall/summer colors and some spring colors as well. I am part hispanic so I have some of their trates...





Almost forget, your hair....


You should try wearing it half up so you still have some in your face yet it's out of your face as well. I have long hair and I have tried almost every hair do in the book... It's hard to think of stuff to do with your hair that's different. Also try putting a little up on each side with a little hair clip or barrette. Have you tried a headband? You can still part your hair and everything, I usually push the bangs a little bit around to have volume after the headband but it really gives you another hairdo... Also, what about a low pony tail?? If your face is 'too full' as you say maybe giving your self some bangs might help. If you are like me and hate bangs, try getting them cut to part 'on the side' and only cut them as short as your upper lip and that way you can still 'tuck them back' when necessary....





Hope this helps!Help!!! make up tips for brown skinned, big eyed face?
Try going to a MAC Counter and they will be able to give you free tips on what looks good on you. I tried everything from Black Opal- Mary Kay- Fashion Fair and I always looked ';made up'; when I started wearing MAC Makeup, I started hearing that my skin was flawless. Little did they know, I was wearing Makeup. I wear the foundation with one of their natural lip glosses and it looks so natural. Good Luck !
Try the interactive color selector on my website. You can see several combinations of colors for your complexion.
You should wear your hair scrunched (if it isn't that curly already) Wear curlers or something to bed. Kind of like Oprah-styled hair so that way your face won't look too full but you'll have great hair to go with it!
for your eyes: on ur eyelid put some foundation and then take some lipstick and gently stroke the color on the lid then use ur finger to combine the foundation and lipstick together it comes out very good. ur hair u should try to straighen ur hair and then add a few culrs here and there. soft colors will look good on you. lips: light pinks, stay away from reds and browns. blush: light pink or even a reddish/plum. stay away from draks such as browns. make sure ur foundation matches u the best meaning the color blends in very smoothly.


hope this helps..





oh yeah for your eyes: after you combine the foundation and lipstick take some concealer and apply it to the area above the lid and below the eyebrow there once again take a light lipstick this time do the same thing. also i think u should go with a soft eyeliner like a brown or blue for everyday . and blcak for evenig or more dramatic look.





if ur face is not too brown more like a tan then u should probably just use some bronser on ur lid and lighe creme on the area abovve the lid but before the eye brow. and use eyeliner on bottom for a dramatic look use a matching mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment