Monday, August 23, 2010

Make up tip for my type of eyes???

well my eyes are dark brown they arent very big and i want to make them stand out or look bigger not smaller and me eyelashes not too short but they are not long!! i just want some tips but i also dont want to wear too much make-upMake up tip for my type of eyes???
Try using a bold or contrasting color to make the color stand out more. I like to wear teal, green, blue, and/or purple, but black can look nice too. You can use the eyeshadow as a liner by taking the tip of the pointed applicator and gently lining your eyes with the shadow. Sometimes, you can take a black eyeliner and use it on top and on the bottom (never put it on the inside of your eyelid, it makes eyes look smaller), and blend a somewhat dark color into a shimmery, sheer one. When I don't feel like wearing something bright, I take a shimmery golden shadow (the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse is what I use--long-lasting and subtle) and gently put it on my top lid, then lightly line around my eyes.





Also, if you takea light color like white, pale pink, or a color that goes with what you're wearing that day and put a little bit on the inner corner of your eye, it brings light in and draws attention to your eyes. Practice makes perfect--just see what colors and techniques work best for you. :)Make up tip for my type of eyes???
Outline your eyes with a black liner but ONLY from the edge ( outside corner ) to the middle of your pupil on the top and bottom. When applying mascara you the very tip of the applicator to put it on your lashes especially the lashes in the outside corners. GOOD LUCK
where a really bright or standouty color for eye shadow use really good mascara to make the eyelashes look longer

No comments:

Post a Comment