Friday, August 20, 2010

MAKE-UP TIPS FOR PALE SKIN,BLUE EYES,AND BROWNISH,REDDISH HAIR?!?

I have pale skin,and blue eyes.I just died my hair so now my hair is dark brown with red tones. Black eyeliner is way to dark for me. Black mascara is kinda...weird looking. But on some days I like the mascara. I can not find a good lip gloss/lipstick to go with my face. I like a natural look so I don't like heavy foundation or powder. Blush never looks right on me. But if I don't wear make-up I look even weirder. It's be nice if the make-up was cheap but still worked and looked good.Any good tips? I'm 12 years old if that helps you any. Thank you.MAKE-UP TIPS FOR PALE SKIN,BLUE EYES,AND BROWNISH,REDDISH HAIR?!?
You should:


-Try dark brown mascara: apply by wiggling through lashes


-Try brown eye liner, this works for most ppl if black is 2 dark. be sure to apply it very close to the lash line. Having a creamy one is essential so you don't cause ur self un-necessary pain lol ($10 Sephora brand)


- For lip gloss, you can never ever go wrong with a peachy pink colour.


-A peachy pink blush you can never go wrong with either ($20)


If all else fails, go 2 ur local mac counter, and a mac staffer will be more than happy 2 help ya.


hope it helps :)


http://www.thekkatsmeow.blogspot.comMAKE-UP TIPS FOR PALE SKIN,BLUE EYES,AND BROWNISH,REDDISH HAIR?!?
hmm have you tryed a naturalish toned pink lip gloss? i have a feeling that might look good! and then i would also recomend trying some either brown or uncolored mascara if you still want long eyelashes!


and p.s...your sooo luckkyy you have brown hair and blue eyes.. i always find that stunning(:
Click on Fair/Light, and it will show a video of what to use(:





http://shop.meetmark.com/shop/product_li鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment