Friday, August 20, 2010

Make-up tips for dark brown eyes?

I have really dark brown eyes and my natural hair color is dark brown but I keep it dyed red. I have pale skin. I would like some general make-up tips as well as tips on eye shadow and the best way to cover up those wretched under eye circles I have =/





here is the most recent pic of me; I am wearing blue eyeshadow and blue eyeliner:


http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r316/鈥?/a>





here is me about a year ago with much longer hair and black eye shadow and blue eyeliner


http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r316/鈥?/a>





here is a pic of my eye with green eyeliner and green eye shadow.


http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r316/鈥?/a>Make-up tips for dark brown eyes?
i have the same eye color as you, so i know this pretty well.





to make a certain color pop, you should use the opposite color on the color wheel


for brown, thats like blues and purples, dark ones, not light ones.





try some of those colors, some lines have makeup specifically for brown eyes, you can try that.





one look that does wonders for me is a silvery eyeshadow on the lid


and a dark metallic grey-black in the crease.


also, when i do a purple eyeshadow with gold in the crease a lot ofpeople notice my eyes.


if you want to talk about this more u can add my myspaceMake-up tips for dark brown eyes?
Any colors like plum(purples), blues and greens look great. Black is also good when your going for a darker look, and it still makes brown eyes stand out. By the way, if you're looking for superr good eyeliner you should go to Sephora, and look into the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner. It's a little costly($16), but it works really well and goes on creamy and smooth. No Joke, it's GREAT. They also have a variety of colors. And while you're there, look into spray foundation. With spray foundation, you spray it on one of those foundation sponges and then you dab it onto your face. Which would make it easier to cover up those under eye circles. Or you can look for one of those pencils that you put on your tear duct, to brighten up any dark areas you have. I can't remember what it's called, but that would help. Not to mention, it probably isn't as costly as a spray foundation.





Hope I helped.
I think the black and blue eyeliner/eyeshadow combo works really well for you. I would never attempt it, since I have blue eyes that would look silly, but it suits you. All I can say about the circles is use foudnation makeup, I've found that maybelline dream matte powder works really great for me and it doesn't bother my acne.
so i have red hair, pale skin, and brown hair too. i usually try to use a green or brown or both on my eyes, either with shadows or mascara. i like putting a lighter color, like a white pen, on the inside tear duct of my eye. really makes it pop.
Brown, pink, blue and gold toned eye shadows look great against brown eyes.





black eyeliner will make a dramatic effect and really bring out your eyes.also black mascara





hope i helped :)
okay i have dark brown eyes, and i use brown and green and gold eye shadow. and stick to black or brown eyeliner it looks way better that colored eyeliner, trust me. :)
be a rock star





http://www.concert-pictures.com/rock/ave鈥?/a>
No eye shadow i have dar brwon eyes and it doesnt look good at all





um.. EYELNER! thats good on everyone it makes your eyes stand out!


eye lash curlers and mascara





hope that helps =]





xx
where a dark deep blue all around your eyes to look smokey
Make up that is so easy.
the first rule in beauty is that there are none.
Plums are your best bet. My eyes are are dark brown as well, much darker than yours in fact. The best way to wear eyeshadow with brown eyes is:


1. Line your upper lash line with black or dark brown eyeliner, depending on the intensity or time of day. Plum eyeliner is another great option for bottom lashes. If I use plum on top, I feel that my lashes look less defined so I save it for the bottom only.


2. Apply a nude shade to your entire lid to create a base-- a smooth canvas to begin and prime for blending.


3. Apply a medium to dark brown color in the crease of your eye to define your eye shape, and blend the edges so you dont have a harsh line of makeup.


4.Apply a light to medium brown color from the inner corner of your lid to cover about a third of your lid and blend.


5. Apply a medium purple or plum color to the outter corner of your eye (this helps open up your eye and make them seem bigger) and blend.


6. Apply a light to medium green color in the middle section of your lid making sure to blend with both the brown and plum on either side.


7. Lightly apply a shimmery white to just beneath your brow bone (it grabs and reflects light to help open up your eyes), and also lighty apply white to the area near your tear ducts.


8. Apply mascara to finish off the look.





This may all sound like strange color combinations, but they really work. This is meant for an everyday look, and can easily be worn at night if you wear slightly darker shades of the colors suggested.





Just make sure you blend well, or else your gonna have lines on your lids and look a bit strange. haha. Hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment