Friday, August 20, 2010

Make up tips? I have light skin and green eyes?

Heyy! I'm 14 and just starting to wear make up.


I'll give you a few details about what I look like, and hopefullyyy you could answer my questions based on that?





Alright...


I have green eyes, light, fair skin, and plain, basic unshocking pink lips.





So I was wondering if you could tell me what brands you like of the follwing cosmetics and/or if you think it would look good with my skin tone.





Mascara


Liquid eyeliner


Blush


Eyeshadow (I like ';bold'; colors, like purple and turquoise, but I could completely go for more subtle colors)


Lip gloss


Foundation





Sorry I know it's long, but any answers would be amazingggly appreciated!





Thank you soo much!Make up tips? I have light skin and green eyes?
mascara- DEFINATELY neutrogena healthy volume! its the best! lashes are like 3 inches long!





liquid liner- wet n wild! i love the turquoise one! its so pretty, with a hint of shimmer! plus, its like $2!





blush- physicians formula, its awesome! you can customize your shade!





eyeshadow- neutrogena and loreal! they have the best ones, and are light and shimmery, and dont crease! also, they come with multiple shades!





lipgloss- burts bees! its shiny, and moisturizing!





foundation- i dont really think you need it! im the same age as you, and it seems like i look a bit similar to you! if you really want to, chose a mineral foundation, its light, natural, and lets you skin breathe!!!!





hope this helps!Make up tips? I have light skin and green eyes?
okk. for you i think you could prboley do a lightt sparkley shiney purple with black mascara maybe a lil bit of black liquid eyelyner blushh a light color for your skin lip golss could be any color and foundation.... make sure it your color!

No comments:

Post a Comment