Friday, August 20, 2010

Make-up tips for really dark brown eyes (looks black)?

I hate my crap colored eyes lol..anyways my eyes are like hers:


http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:yL_seOUKdxG33M:http://www.facemaker.ca/christinafr.jpg





Any make-up tips for bringing them out/looking lighter and nice?? I have auburn hair (kinda like the girl in the pic!!) if it helps...thanks





*I usually wear colored contacts but im out so im soo mad :[Make-up tips for really dark brown eyes (looks black)?
I have darl brown eyes too! You know thay say that Navy eyeliner really brings out brown eyes but I have never tried it cause it just doesn't seem right for me! I use brown hues. My eyeshadow consist of a champagne(?) color (on the whole lid), then I use a darker bronze color in the crease, and finally a dark chocolate color on the outer corners of my lids and blend so there are no lines. Then I use Revlon ColorStay liquid liner in black/brown. Finish off with mascara!I like how it makes my eyes look and I get a lot of compliments on it! Good luck! Hope you find something that works for you!Make-up tips for really dark brown eyes (looks black)?
i have brown eyes too, so just curl ur eyelashes, no mascara, thin line of eyeliner on the bottom form the outside into the middle of ur waterline, and wear concealor at the bottom of ur eyes, and wear burgundy nixed with green eyeshadows ( :
I also have dark eyes and I go really light around the edges and dark inside my eyes.Mascara is the best with dark eyes use stiletto mascara it really brings out volume and bring out your eyes





P.S. Dark eyeshadow is the key!
the best part of brown eyes is there neutral so you can wear pretty much any color, and theyll look good. i really like golds browns and neutrals dark blue mixed with black is also pretty.
Black eyeliner, liquid or stick


Gold eyeshadow or anything within that 'family'


Green, Blue, some types of pink and maybe white
you can try this one:


beauty-tips4you.blogspot.com


with videos in how to apply makeup step by step


it really worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment