Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Any good make-up tips for blue eyes???

+blonde hair n fairy skin? cuz im bored of my make-ups, i always wear the same.


thanx for ur help.:)Any good make-up tips for blue eyes???
With blue eyes, I would not wear blue makeup. It will be overpowering. The best color to wear with blue eyes is brown. It may seem to most people that blue makeup would bring out the color or blue eyes, but this isn't true--your eyes would be lost in a sea of blue.





Browns will really make your eyes pop. A soft, lighter beige on the lower lids and a darker brown dusted into the crease of your eyelid will really make the blue of your eyes stand out.





Please do not wear blue shadow or blue liner with blue eyes. Your eyes will simply be lost.





I have blue/green eyes, and I've been given these makeup tip by makeup artists for years.Any good make-up tips for blue eyes???
Go with complimentary colors--browns are best, though I prefer purples and greens instead.





Browns WILL make your eyes pop though, that's for sure!





Using shades of blue are not going to do much to make your eyes pop. Most experts will tell you to go with the opposite color on the color wheel, in this case brown.
A tip for the future, go ahead and tell us what makeup your already using....you might want to add that as details.





As for blue eyes, I would think that smokey eyes look good or a black or dark brown. Makes it really stand out.





GL~Isa
light slightly shimmery colors on the lids, dewy skin, play up your fairly-like qualities
Lilac colors greens shades of blue, pink
browns and purples.
blue eyeliner might look good and pinkish lipstick, then topped with glossy light red lip gloss to make ur lips shine. Brown eyeshadow might look good, too.
Wow, that's me too. What I do that really accentuates my eyes is I put a medium-thin line of black liquid eyeliner on my eyelids, going from the front to the tip of my eye. I then put on this really dark, but subtle green eyeliner over the liquid liner, starting from the middle to the end. If done correctly, it looks really good, and since lilacs and pinks are atrocious to me, this suits my tastes too. Blonde's with fair skin also look really good with a touch of gold eyeshadow. I tried out this creamy gold eyeshadow and it looked fabulous. Greens and golds work for me. Good luck.
Quick makeup tips


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
to bring out your blue eyes, wear the shade of eyeshadow that matches your eye color. or for a plainer look, just sweep really light blue eyeshadow all over your eyelids. or just shimmer eyeshadow all over your eyelids.
war i sadow Brown and red
To begin I think that blue eyes are really pretty you are really lucky Well I think that you should wear eyeliner and mascara and its up to you if you want to to wear eyeshadow but I really think that would look really on your eyes.
I'm not sure what your wearing now but i have fairy skin and blue eyes too. Browns are actually good to use as eyeliner if you have blue eyes. they also have an almay eyeshadow set for blue eyes, green eyes, and brown eyes. So I sujest browns and charcoaly blacks... if you can make a smokey eye! good luck!
well... i use black liner, with fall colors... auburns, browns, reds...for a ';night'; look... but during the day i use greens,purple,brown,pink,orange...








yellow is a good color too... just make sure you stay away from any blues, it doesnt suit us..
if you go emo and wear eye liner\eye shadow you will look great
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment