Friday, August 20, 2010

I have fair skin, green eyes, and blond hair. do u have any make up tips for me???

What ? do you think you have a problem with those looks.I don't, sounds good to me. I would love to find a green eyed blond.I have fair skin, green eyes, and blond hair. do u have any make up tips for me???
Pale pink blush and lipstick, brown mascara, and either pink or lavendar on your eyelids.I have fair skin, green eyes, and blond hair. do u have any make up tips for me???
Yep. I'd say instead of using black or a dark brown eyeliner use a color like egg plant (dark purple that looks brownish) because purple is the complementary color to green. Lots of the blackest black mascara but not so much that you look like you have spider eyelashes. A white shimmer in the corner of the eye. I'm not into blush but since you have fair skin I would say like a peach blush. Finally, a pigmented lip gloss instead of lipstick.





I hope this helps.
Id suggest some dark forest green sparkley eyeliner, just a line on the top will do if you want to highlight your eyes. If not, and you want to go casual or classic, a thick line of black liner will emphasize your eyes and make them look intense. Curl your lashes and coat them with black mascara. For your cheeks and fair skin, use a apricot coloured blush for a sunny glow look. Start on the apples on your cheeks and sweep them towards the hairline. Blend well or else it will be very obvious with your fair skin! A neutral pink/ clear gloss is all you need for your lips. Anything too bold or dark will make your whole face look different. Always use peaches and apricot colours unless you want a splash of colour, use green to highlight those gorgeous eyes!
Orange tones should work for you. I am fair skinned to but have red hair. top pastels are also good.
you are so good that u need not wear makeup
very little light blush and smoldeing eyes you sound yummy just the way you are though so dont over do the make up thing
mascara and eyeliner, a soft pink blush, and stunning green eyeshadow
where grey eyeshadow


eyeliner under the eye black eyeliner


and like a light pink lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment