Friday, August 20, 2010

Make up tips for red hair & blue eyes?

I've recently changed my hair colour from black to deep red. I've got big light blue eyes, which everyone always compliments me on.





My trademark make up is a very 50's make up look, black eyeliner, white / silver glitter eyeshadow, lots of mascara and a touch of red lipstick. I also colour in my eyebrows in black because I'm a natural blonde and otherwise my eyebrows are basically invisible.





Now I've changed my hair colour I feel it's time for a change in make up but I dont know what to do. I dont really like much colour, all my clothes are either black, grey or white.





Any tips? I really need some help!!Make up tips for red hair %26amp; blue eyes?
Handy makeup tips here are a brief note on how to do quick makeup.These makeup tips are easy steps. This will teach you to do make-up very easily.





Makeup tip step-1. Start with Foundation..





http://hubpages.com/_yaans/hub/Make-up-t鈥?/a>Make up tips for red hair %26amp; blue eyes?
Congrats on the change. That sounds lovely.


Yes it is time for a look change. Do you know what colors of make up work well with what you have? ok to play up your eyes, wear gold, or deep bronze eye shadow and create a smokey eye effect , then add some blush and a neutral lip.





The pinup look sounds really nice but a new look would be divine darling.
Warm and brassy tones for Red Heads for the eyes. The eyeliner and mascara can remain the same, but go with a rich brown for the brow. The lips...stay away from the reds; go with light warm shades of browns and warm shades of pinks. This will give you that glamor look of the 50's.





Have fun!
Go Creamy! Soft foundation, peachy blush, clear/nude lip gloss... etc. Bare Essentials has some awesome kits you should check out:





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>
i have a friend with red hair and blue eyes and very light skin shes really pretty





she looks great with blue eye shadow/eyeliner on and amazing with black eye shadow/eyeliner





nude lipstick tones it down and red is more daring
You might change your name. I don't think Snow White is suppose to have red hair but I think it should be beautiful.


The less makeup the better.
smokey eyes. red hair and blue eyes; odd combo but sounds gorgeous!
My sister is a natural red head, and by red i mean auburn RED not orange, and I can tell you what she does because in my opinion she always looks great. I'd go back to your lighter eyebrows they'll look more natural with your new hair (my sister dies her's light brown/red) and I'd stop wearing bright red lipstick (reds usually clash with the hair). Your clothes sound fine, you should just be who you are and neutral colors like black, grey and white work with everything. However, I'd start looking into the browns, my sister wears brown or gold shimmery eyeshadow with a light pink or more natural lip color. Technically you're supposed to wear eyeshadow that is the opposite of your eye color to make them pop, but the opposite of blue is orange so I think if you find a warm brown it is a good substitute. Good luck, you sound like you're gonna look cute no matter what you decide : )

No comments:

Post a Comment