Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Make-up tips,very pale skin,blue eyes?

Hi,I was just wondering if anyone has any general make up tps for me.I have very pale skin ,light blue almondy eyes and a browny red hair.Black eyeliner and mascara seem too harsh or am I not applying it properly,I have a big problem with eyeliner. Thanks to anyone who can help.Make-up tips,very pale skin,blue eyes?
I am also pale w/ blue eyes, but have blonde hair. I too have found that black eyeliner is just too much. So, I either use a brown eyeliner with brownish/black mascara, or a ';bronze'; eyeliner. Bronze is a fantastic color on those of us with the pale eyes/skin, it's not too dark, or too light to wash us out. I'm sure that most cosmetic lines carry this color but I usually order mine from a MaryKay rep. Lasts forever!





For mascara, try laying off the extreme black color and just use the brownish black. I use Cover Girl Marathon Mascara. It is very waterproof, has NEVER clumped on me, and is inexpensive ($4) LOVE IT! Sometimes I'll wear the black version of this mascara if I'm wearing a black outfit and that seems to really work out for me so that it doesn't look too harsh on my face.





Instead of using some wild and bold colors on your eyes as far as eyeshadow, why not try a subtle taupe eyeshadow? I have found that Revlon makes fantastic eyeshadows that stay on all day. I try to stay away from anything drastic and stick with more subtle taupes and ';earthy colors';. It looks really good with blue eyes and is not competing with your eye color, rather it is complementing it. (No harsh blues or purples or it will look like you have a bruised eye!)





For lipstick, you might want to try one by Cover Girl. I believe it is called TruShine and it's in a silver case. When you go to the makeup section in the store, the TruShine is arranged in the display according to skin color (light, medium, dark) All of the ones for fair skin are on the left side. I have bought about 5 of these so far and each one looks really good on me...and I usually hate lipstick because I can't find colors that don't make me look overdone but this one brand really is nice.





Hope that helps! :)Make-up tips,very pale skin,blue eyes?
You could try a soft grey eye liner and a mascara more on the brownish side.
okay i had the same problem......


what i do is i use a very light powder or foundation on my face b/c of some blemishes here or there but otherwise i use a very light tinted moisturizer....embrace the pale skin.


use a pink/pale blush...it makes you look like an angel. Think rachel Mcadams in Mean girls!





for you eyes use a liquid liner and apply a very thin line along the line of your lashes to make them look fuler and when it dries use a navy smoky pencil and draw along hte line and smudge with a q-tip...this adds a sophisticated look but not too harsh. if it is too harsh use a pale gold/yellow eyeshadow and apply over the smudged eyeliner to lighten it a bit.





as far as Mascara goes use a black/brown or even a brown to play off the eyeliner





Lips: play with color if you want but steer clear of dark berries or dark colors.....a sheer red gloss or even clear gloss is the perfect finish.


my favorite is Maybelline New York shiny-licious in Berry-Bella or Crushed Candy





Good luck!
Try purple eyeliner and purple mascara, and if thats too much, just try the purple eyeliner with regular black mascara. I know what you mean about the black with black... You can also try brown eyeliner with black mascara. Hope this helps!
try very natural colors on ur skin like a very nice golden eyeshadow with some pink and very nice nutaral blush and a brownish pinkish lipgloss on ur lips try not using black eyeliner since ur very pale otherwise ur going to look like a gothic try more like brown eye liner and brown/black mascara u dont want to use brown eyeliner and mascara because its not going to bring out ur eyes so just try natural colors like like pink light purpule, brown eyeshodows oh also light green eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment