Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Make up tips for Blue eyes. [please :] ]?

Okay, obviously I have blue eyes and I don't know what kind of makeup I should use on my eyes....I use a lot of colored eyeshadow. but it doesn't make them pop. [you know what I'm saying???]





Plus, I use black eyeliner and It does something for it sometimes...





What Should I do?Make up tips for Blue eyes. [please :] ]?
i have blue eyes eyes and i use black eyeliner as well...black mascara is great.....i like to do a swipe of blue eyeshadow.....not the mimi look just a swipe and it is awesome.....also sometime i do a swipe of blue then green then pink so i have three lines of color on my eyelid and kind of smudge it around and then blot a little of the shimmery blue cream stuff on it all and it looks really cool (nighttime only of course) and my husband calls them my mermaid eyes....Make up tips for Blue eyes. [please :] ]?
I would suggest using a variety of warm colors. Since blue is a cool color, warm colors will contrast and make your eyes brighter. For a subtle pop, use warm browns for both your eyeshadow and eyeliner/mascara. For a brighter pop, you can use tones that contrast with your eyes, or you can use a blue palette for your shadow, liner, and mascara, but I would find that hard to pull off myself.





Personally, I think its more about making things look good with your skin tone. Having bright skin and eyeshadow that compliments it seems to help. I also like wearing bold eyeliner myself, which seems to make your eyes a stronger focal point.





good luck!





Anyways, good luck
Oranges, and coral-y colors tend to make blue eyes really pop. Use brown eyeliners and mascaras, because black might take the blue away from your eyes. Another tip to make blue eyes bigger is by using white eyeliner. I know it's kind of odd, but once you apply a little bit, and then let it sit for a couple of minutes, it will look good.
black eye liner on the top and bottom lids and black mascara (use and eye lash curler) and very close to your top eye lashes use like Turquoise eye shadow








answer mine if u can





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090419104120AAZxfLr
I would use taupe, gray, violet, purple, deep blue, gold, brown, silver, turquoise, or fushsia.
Use brown mascara and eyeliner, it's less harsh. I think the smoky eye looks best on blue eyes. Use brownish colours instead of greys, though.
Use baby colors pink and blue. keep with the black mascara and eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment