Sunday, July 25, 2010

What are some tips for applying make-up to small eyes to make them stand out without being too dramatic?

i have the same problem! i'll tell you what i do. (:


first i put concealer on the eyelid, next I grab my smallest brush and dip it in some dark purple eyeshadow, i put it just on the rim of my eye, and a little on the bottom of my eyelid, next I put some light pink right above it, i usually dont use mascara or eyeliner but you can if you want (: i prefer to put the eyeliner just on the top of my eye (: hope this helped!What are some tips for applying make-up to small eyes to make them stand out without being too dramatic?
I have small narrow eyes too this is what I do to get a cat eye without looking like a clown (by the way I have dark features I don't know if you do too):





1) I apply a natural shimmer all over my eye lid n inner corner too


2) I take a silverish shadow and apply it to the inner part of the eye (that's an instant eye opener)


3) I put eye liner on the outside corner of my eyes and extend the line abit (cat eye effect)


4) I take black eye shadow and apply it to the outside corner of the eye %26amp; smudge it with a Q-tip up until you can see your eye shadow and have your eyes wide open (the crease might be too high unless you have a low crease)


5) mascara or take a strip of fake eyelashes and cut strip in half and glue to the outside corners of your eyes. (a full strip might make you look fake)





-my face is the kind of face that cant hold alot of makeup and that works for me and might work for you too. Even if you have fair skin I do my friend's makeup and it still looks great and they have very light features. Hope I helped:)What are some tips for applying make-up to small eyes to make them stand out without being too dramatic?
Go big or go home, eye lashes do everything for anyone! Make sure to have those stand out, even if you go get eye lash extensions, they look beautiful, costly but worth all of it. Try makeing colours that match your eye colour.


I.e: Blue eyes, have yourself get white/pink/brown/dusty colours, mix them, talk to a makeup artist aswell, try going to a Shoppers Drug Mart if you live in Canada and get a make-over done, they do well!
Use eyeliner on the your eyelids not below and use a really great mascara, i love clinique. use mascara on your top and bottom lashes to make them stand out. also curl your top lashes before using mascara. I usually curl mine after but some mascaras flake. Also do not use a black as it will make them look even smaller.
use a peach or light blue eyeliner on the inside of ur lids....


using a ';natural'; color %26amp; only line the outer 2-3 of ur eyes...


use a curling mascara to ';open up'; ur eyes...


shimmery eyeshadows only (a taupe-ish shadow tht is close in color 2 ur eyebrows is great 4 any eyecolor)...


well groomed brows help....


%26amp; a higlighter pencil (like almay's brighteyes duo) is great


%26amp; a secret trick: take some shimmery eyeshadow %26amp; ';dot'; it on 2 the skin next 2 the inner corners of ur eyes....
a black liquid liner above with black mascara and a eyelash curler





it sound dramatic but


it looks almost natural


weirdd right ?


tryy itt:)
white eyeliner on inner corners or if you want to go all out on the inner rims of your bottom eyelid. also an eyelash curler really opens up the eye.
use lengthening mascara. rimel London's xxx volume mascara works great. that's what ive been using since it came out and i wont buy anything else.
white eyeliner





and eye have pretty small eyes i have eyeliner 3/4 on the bottom..


and make your eyelashes biggg
focus on your outer lashes more then the ones closest to your nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment