Friday, July 23, 2010

Hello! I am looking for some make-up tips on how to play up my gray-blue eyes to make them look more gray.?

My eyes are naturally gray-blue but more towards the gray side. Of course, when i wear blue they look quite blue and when I wear gray the look quite gray. I would really like to know what shades of eye make-up can make them look more gray all the time? I've tried matte gray tones already thinking it would naturally bring out the gray color. Of course it did, however, with bright red hair, and fair skin with rosy undertones...it tended to look like I had just gotten a punch in the eye no matter how light I applied it...especially in natural daylight. So, any help with other options would be highly appreciated! Thanks!!Hello! I am looking for some make-up tips on how to play up my gray-blue eyes to make them look more gray.?
to make the grey in your eyes POP trying using a grey shimmer eye shadow. It's not like a dark grey it's like grey sparkles and it look great with black eye liner. Also work with colors that go with grey, like try using a light purple or something like that.Hello! I am looking for some make-up tips on how to play up my gray-blue eyes to make them look more gray.?
browns and taupes will contrast grey eyes really nicely, you can do it lightly, you don't have to do a smokey eye all the time.
I have red hair with green eyes, but I do light pinks, super light and shimmery. it just adds a touch of color, and it goes well with fair skin. also, shimmery browns work good. don't go with anything that had a dark undertone or would go on really thick because of your coloring.
Sounds like your complexion is very fair? Go with light gray shadows and blend like crazy. Either use a pencil to line your upper lashline only or line with eyeshadow and go with a soft black mascara. Make sure to use a good creme blush since pale skin and gray eyeshadow make you look like you haven't had enough sleep! Finish with a soft pink lipstick or gloss.





I used to sell MaryKay and this was something I came across alot!
use grey and black......dur.......sorry...
magic in eyeshadow !!! and you have to match your skin colour too.....if you want your eyes very outstanding, then the eyebrow colours avoid darker, make it lighter and softer.....


avoid any colour which can cover gray....and not to outshine gray too...so your gray will stand out easily!!!!


your hair colour will affect your make up too...so you have to make sure hair colour and eye colour are in nice combination!! that will look natural and friendly too!!!
Use Revlon's Bedroom Eyes Smoke Gray. Put a thin line on top and bottom. It is a type of powder liner that's blends great.

No comments:

Post a Comment