Sunday, July 25, 2010

Make-up tips for eyes ?

Well I have a blue eyes with dark yellow arond the pupil which makes my eyes look quite a dark green is there any eyeshadow etc that will make my eyes look lighter if the yellow wasn't there I would have blue eyes and there wouldn't be a problem.I don't wear eyeliner either I think that makes it look way darker. Thanks If you can help !Make-up tips for eyes ?
If you have green eyes then if you wear light green eyeshadow it brings out the other colour in your eyes (i.e. blue) dont wear brown if you don't like the green in your eyes because it brings out the green moreMake-up tips for eyes ?
i would go with a blue.....honestly i know it sounds stupid....but i have green eyes with a brown ring around them......when i wear brown eyeshadow my eyes look browner and when i wear green my eyes look more green....wear the blue with black eyeliner and mascara...maybe put a nice shimmer blue over the eyelid and then a brown in the crease to give it a bit of depth...hope this helps
white eyeshadow in the inner corner blended into black eyeshadow in the far corner. will look great =]
A nice warm brown always matches greeny types of eyes, trust me. Try it out!





Goodluck
Green eyes are nice too!


Be proud of what you have honey!


x
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment