Monday, July 26, 2010

I have a blind lazy eye and am looking for others to exchange make up tips

Hey,


the title already says it. I have a blind lazy eye, which is a bit smaller than the other one.


I have been looking for a forum where I could get in contact with others, who have a similar problem but did not really find anything. Not sure what key words to use either.


I'd like to get to know other people who have a squint or asymmetrical eyes and who would like to exchange make-up tips, hair style tips to cover it up and life experiences alltogether.


Looking forward to hear from you!!!


You can pm me on yahoo messenger. My ID is silberblick81





I have a blind lazy eye and am looking for others to exchange make up tips
hey =D





hi, i'm angelica, and i have strabismus. its kinda the same thing as lazy eye. i had surgery for it when i was a baby, but it still shows. i have noticed that my eye is slight smaller than my other (good) eye. i have side swept bangs that kind of cover it up. also i use alot of dark eye makeup. it really helps! use a lot of mascara only on the top lashes, eyeliner on the bottom and top if you want to and black eyeshadow. i think it kind of hides it because it makes your eye look all around dark, so i think it hides it =D





if you wanna talk more, just email me : momo_princess_40@yahoo.com i know....lame email.....please don't laugh...I have a blind lazy eye and am looking for others to exchange make up tips
you could get some side bangs to cover up your eye.


eyeliner and mascara and light brown eyeshadow.


also maybe some very light pink lipgloss or lipstick that will draw attention down to our lips.


=]


hope i helped
try some sunglasses
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment