Monday, July 26, 2010

Good make up tips for dark brown eyes.?

I have like really dark brown eyes and right now I just wear brown eyeliner on the top and mascara. I am not that great at putting on make up and I would like to change my make up so my brown eyes will pop and look really good. And how to put on mascara because mine is always really thick and dark and whats the best mascara and products. Thanks!!!!!Good make up tips for dark brown eyes.?
wear purple eyeshadow on the lid. any purple that will suit you best. instead of brown eyeliner try a liittle bit of black. try a different mascara.





oh and for masacaras i like sexy curves by rimmel london


define a lash by maybelline...if u like the natural look


lash blast by cover girl


hypnose by lancome


lash stilleto by maybellineGood make up tips for dark brown eyes.?
My eyes are dark brown too...I think black eyeliner would be better, especially for an evening look. For daytime, try a purple or navy.





I have found time and time again that bronze and gold eye shadows work best. Pastels don't do much for me...they may work for you if you have a fair complexion, though.





I don't have good luck with mascara and only wear it occasionally these days. Clinique is pretty good--that is the only one I can use without a big mess.
i have dark brown eyes too. what i do is wear brown eyeliner, i mix light brown (kind of like a tannish color), like a chocolate brown, and a lilac purple eye shadow together and it really compliments brown eyes. i use lash stiletto by maybelline for my mascara. hope i helped =]
I suggest not using brown eyeliner, use darker shades of gray or black! for eyeshadow, basically every color will look good, depending on your skin tone. and I use Lash Maxxx waterproof mascara by Rimmel London!


It works great, but most Mabeline and Rimmel products work great too!
no matter what those other people said, green eye shadow is best for brown eyes. it really brings them out. unless you are brown skin...than you wouldnt be able to tell that the eye shadow is green and so it wouldnt work. and use brown mascara instead of black. no eye liner.
go for brown bronze eyeshadow and put a bit slightly under the eye and on the lid so u frame ur eyes and wear black eyeliner on top and lots of mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment