Monday, July 26, 2010

I have brown eyes what are some good make-up tips to make them pop. My eyes have and tiny bit of green too.?

Well use colours like blue and green, using purple may work too but don't over do it. Also try the cover girl exact match mascara. Use the one for brown eyes. I have blue eyes and I tryed the one for blue eye and my eyes actually seemed more blue.I have brown eyes what are some good make-up tips to make them pop. My eyes have and tiny bit of green too.?
Maybe some green eyeshadow and some gold with a hint of glitter for the sparkle. Mac has a few good selections like ';Honesty'; and ';Amber Lights.';I have brown eyes what are some good make-up tips to make them pop. My eyes have and tiny bit of green too.?
read





http://ezinearticles.com/?Makeup-Tips-Fo鈥?/a>
have eathe aqua blue or bold green eye shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment