Monday, July 26, 2010

I have very sunken eyes and need make-up tips!?

I have blue eyes that aer very sunken yet bulgy? you know what I mean. all the fat or muscle material (or whatever is around your eyes) and they have dark circles (but that isn't the problem). the problem is that they are so sunken it's creepy and ugly. I wear glasses (which may be the cuse of the deteriation of my eye muscles) but I need make up tips!! and not alot of makeup cuz I've never worn it b4.I have very sunken eyes and need make-up tips!?
first off, you should have your eyebrows tweezed and fill them in lightly with an eyebrow pencil. also, you aren't ugly or creepy looking. what i would recommend is to apply concealer under your eyes and in the inner corners of your eyes. next, take a dark hue (preferably brown or neutral) and lightly apply it on the outer, upper corners of your eyes. blend the brown shadow with an eye shadow brush, sponge applicator, or q tip. next, take a light, white, shimmery color and apply it directly under the eyebrow right under the arc. blend that as well. doing this will draw attention to your eye, and give it more of a cat-eye affect. i've done makeup on girls who have eyes just like yours, and this works wonders.I have very sunken eyes and need make-up tips!?
You should add a picture.


But what I would do is get some concealer to lighten the area so it doesnt look so strange


and put on some shimmery light colored eyeshadow with mascara thats it and maybe you should get contacts
You dont have sunken eyes or bulgy eyes. You have large eyes and dark circles which look genetic. Are your family of Eastern European extract? Maybe dark eyeliner and dark eyshadow and concealer. This can make your eyes appear smaller.
Could just eat a hamburger or too :P

No comments:

Post a Comment