Monday, July 26, 2010

Make up tips for brown eyed redhead??

I have dark brown eyes, light red hair, and am quite pale and freckly.


I can't seem to find colours which compliments both?


Any ideas??


The same goes for clothes. Which colours would suit me best??Make up tips for brown eyed redhead??
A couple of looks you can try:


1. frosty pink highlighter (near the browbone and inner corner of lid) rosy pink midtone with a plum accent color. Use a violet eyeliner and black mascara.


2. soft browns with plum accent and violet eyeliner.


3. gold highlighter with yellow-green midtone and darker yellow-green (or olive) accent. follow with a green eyeliner.





Use warm blush and lipstick (think peach). Your lipstick and blush should match (both warm or both cool), but do not need to match your eyecolor (you can wear cool eyecolors and warm lipstick/blush.) You will notice that most actresses and models on T.V. and in the movies wear warm colors for lipstick. One common myth is to match your makeup to your clothes, that's not the correct way to approach makeup.





You fall into the Spring/Fall category, so think earth tones and warm colors when picking clothes: gold, mustard, peach, burnt orange, brown, warm red, olive green, khaki, warm beige, green-blue, violet (reddish purple) and anyone can wear navy. Hope that helps!Make up tips for brown eyed redhead??
You should use some bronzer. Also you should use brown tones, brown eyelinjer, brown eyeshadow, and a red lipstick!
for lipstick I would use browns and other neutral colors.for mascara use black waterproof.for eyeliner use violet or lavender shades by Almay.for shadows use Revlon Colorstay in browns.I use ivory or natural shades of foundation if I use it at all.I like bright colored tops and neutral bottoms such as beige or tan,olive green,browns.I am describing what I like because we are similar in looks it seems.I sure hope I helped you.
Not pertaining to the question but: RED ON THE HEAD, FIRE IN THE HOLE!
I am the same. I wear browns or greens for eyeshadow. Purple does well if its darker purple. I wear brown or green eyeliner also.





As for clothes, I wear a lot of black, brown, tan, blue,





I have learned to stay away from hot pink and red. The muted pinks are okay for me though. Yellow is nice in the summertime.





Hope this helps!





And be happy you're pale. I am. It defines who I am in this world of fakeness. And never dye your hair. Many would kill to be like us.
black or white for both make-up and clothing i am a redhead with brown eyes and those two colors are my favourites.
Here's a tip for makeup: Don't use it. You are naturally beautiful. Why cover it up?





For clothes, wear what is comfortable, and bright colors are always appropriate in the springtime.
Hey I'm exactly the same...dark brown eyes but darker red hair...fair skin, all the genetic traits. We tend to suit browns and Earth tones as far as our make up and clothes go. We don't seem to suit the smoky charcoal look...as it tends to make us look a bit Gothic with our white skin. But try this...coat your eye lashes in Black or dark brown mascara, followed by light brown eyeliner then a red/brown shadow on your top lid and below the eye.





I try not to limit myself...i wear blues,reds anything....one thing I can't stand is people saying ';you would suit green';.
I'd suggest a nice suntan and keep your natural hair
green eye shadow and pearly pink lip golss
Choosing makeup


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Choosing Eye Makeup Colors


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
Green looks gorgeous on red heads...as well as purple and gold. Certain reds do also. That goes for makeup and clothing. I think green and purple eyeshadow are particularly striking on redheads but if you want to go more subtle, gold eyeshadow with a purple shirt I think would look amazing.,

No comments:

Post a Comment