Monday, July 26, 2010

Make-up tips for my eyes? [pics included]?

I want help deciding on colours and eyeliner style that would suit my eyes... It's hard to get eyeliner looking good cuz of the shape http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk16/鈥?/a>


I probably look way younger than I am (I'm 16)


here's another picture if it helps


http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk16/鈥?/a>





so what would suit me??Make-up tips for my eyes? [pics included]?
I think lining only the upper lid with dark eyeliner would be better than trying to do both. You have really big pretty eyes, and lining the bottom lid will make your eyes appear smaller. Use a bunch or mascars to open up your eyes.





Browns and bronzes would make your eyes pop too. :3Make-up tips for my eyes? [pics included]?
Wow. your eyes are really nice.


Black eyeliner would look reallly good with your blue eyes. Brown would look natrual. White would be good for the inner corners to make you look more awake and to brighten up your eyes. For coloured eyeliner, you can try the gold/bronze-y colour, they look good on anyone. You could try deep purple


You should put mascara on and maybe do the charcoal grey smokey eye because they look really good with blue eyes. Or you could try the bronze eyeshadow, with black eyeliner, mascara on the top and bottom lashes and some goldish pencil liner on the bottom lash line.
You've got eyes similar to mine. I wear neutral eye shadow, in 4 different colours. You can buy things in the shops which include four different colours and it tells you where to put the different colours... Lid, crease, brow and outer corner. I use maybelline, they're called Expert Wear鈩?Eye Shadow Quads. Because your eyes are blue you should use the one called Time for Wine, which is what I use. Then i use black eye liner across the top of my lashes on my top lid and line the bottom of my bottom lashes. Then on the inside of my bottom lashes I line it with white eyeliner to make my eyes look bigger, because it blends in with the white of your eyes and makes it look bigger. Then I curl my lashes and apply a few layers of black mascara.
My advice would be to steer clear of any eye shadow that is the same colour as your eyes. I think forest/moss greens and browns or maybe pinks and purples would compliment your eyes most. As for liner, try lining the top lid with a dark brown pencil - black is a bit harsh. If you want to use a liner on your lover lid I would recommend a lighter brown or maybe even a dark green. It won't be noticeable to other people that you are wearing different colours but it will create a subtle, softer look.





Hope this is helpful!
Between the eye ball and the botton lashes you have a piece of skin that conturs your eye, use black eye liner from the outer corner to about half way, and use black mascara on the top and bottom lashes. On the eye lids use a natural color, like tan or a shiny mouse shadow.
I think you would look good with smoky eyes and black eyeliner under your eyes but not on your eyelids because you will end up looking like a drag queen.try blending a light purple and a pale blue with sparkly mascara this will make you look pretty and feminine.
im not great on make-up, but just wanted to tell you, that you look great, you have amazing eyes, loverly and big and bright


x
I don't think you need eyeliner, just a shadow. maybe light grey with a charcoal grey as the liner near your lash line. They're already pretty so you don't want to overdo it with black or anything.
green will stand out and look pretty but brown/ beige colour makes blue eyes bright and make the blue stand out, bt cuz brown is a weird sort ov eyeliner colour you cud go for black bt thts to original lol =) x
http://ezinearticles.com/?Makeup-Tips-Fo鈥?/a>
Your eyes are perfect as they are. a bit more mascara for evening is all you would want...for fun try a copper shadow to make your blue eyes really pop.
Your eyes are beautiful as is.





You might want to try some browns and purples to make those blues really stand out.
Definately stick with some brown eye liner on the top lid and u would look even more gorgeous!
i can only say is experiment

No comments:

Post a Comment