Monday, July 26, 2010

Need alot of advice on hair, make-up, eye's, and clothes!? *please help +tips?*?

Hair:





Okay what are some pretty, but casual hair styles %26amp; how do i do my hair like that.


-%26gt; i have black hair with some golden highlights, i have some red-ish in my hair (the golden turned that) and a little dark-ish brown in my hair. I have naturally thick hair thats barley wavy, unless it gets wet then it curls.





Eye's:


what color would my eyes be considered? Some say hazel, some say green. (they dont change). The out-line, is the darkest green, then inside its lighter green, BUT; right by the pupilis a yellow-ish color. (then my pupil) what color is that considered?








Make-up:


i have a round face, my nose goes in then out, like what some people call it a african-american nose, except my nostrils aren't as big.(or flat)


my for-head is darker, than the rest of my face. Then my lips, are pouty-not flat (like my sisters..)








CLOTHES:


what colors? (for a natural slight, tan-im gonna tan in summer..) and any tips on how to put together the perfect out-fit, like how to get it to match? Do's %26amp; Dont's? shoes, i will be wearing pastrys that have the high, i also have flats %26amp; heels - i want everything to match - but not all one color, match in a good way.





*please-help?*





Thanks.


T.L[V.K]


xxxxxxxNeed alot of advice on hair, make-up, eye's, and clothes!? *please help +tips?*?
Here is a blog where you will find all types of tips that you want





So, Have a look:-





http://Healthcaretips.notlong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment