Monday, July 26, 2010

I have big buggy eyes which bulge out, what make up tips would you give?

Wear eyliner on the top and bottom of your eyes as it will make them look smallerI have big buggy eyes which bulge out, what make up tips would you give?
We all know the affect that black and white can have on spatial perception. For example, paint a room black and it will seem smaller than the same room painted white. The same theory applies to makeup 鈥?you should apply light highlights to emphasize and dark shades to minimize.I have big buggy eyes which bulge out, what make up tips would you give?
I would most definitely not use alot of eyeliner. That makes your eyes look larger. But alot of people think big eyes are gorgeous. So if I were you I would play them up with darker colored eyeshadow and volumious mascara.





:]
I'M SURE NOBODY NOTICES





answer this





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
black pencil eyeliner on your water line will make your eyes look smaller and prettier. :)





mascara will make your eyes look bigger (they 'open' up your eyes) don't do it, unless you've tried %26amp; it looks good.
big eyes are really pretty.


get coloured contacts. that will make you stand out. and wear lots of mascara. don't wear eyeliner or you might look scary.


good luck!


:D
A makeup tip I would give you is to wear a thin line of eyeliner all around your eyes to make them look smaller.





I hope I helped! [:
Black eyeliner on the waterline makes eyes look smaller. Wear dark eyeshadows
I would say wear darker eye shadow and just a little bit of eyeliner.
Wear MASSIVE glasses ...they will distract from your buggy eyes.
wear fake eye lashes and glittered top liner

No comments:

Post a Comment