Monday, July 26, 2010

Anyone have good make-up tips?I need a tip to define my eyes?

Im a total girly girl.I wear skirts and tanks.But i want a new look instead of wearing the same eye shadow shade.So,if anyone knos anything it would help%26gt;: )Anyone have good make-up tips?I need a tip to define my eyes?
Check out my website www.marykay.com/e-dunn and do a virtual makeover on a model that is closest to your hair, eye and skin color. It will tell you what products to use and step by step application tips. Also you can check out the latest spring looks and ideas, many of which are great for a girly girl. (be proud of it, I am one too)! And I can hook you up with everything you need for the look and talk about a skincare line to keep you looking your best all the time! Hope to hear from you soon!Anyone have good make-up tips?I need a tip to define my eyes?
eye liner just on the top though and then some eye shadow 2 and put on some mascuae
put a darker shade of eye shadow on the top of ur lid and then put a lighter on on the bottom,it makes them stand out more.
It really depends on your eye color. For instance if you had green eyes you would want to wear plum eyeshadow which really makes green pop. Always make sure that you blend it to look like a smokey eye or it might look like you have a black eye
i have brownish eyes too, i wear brown eyeshadow on the crease of my upper eyelid and brown eyeliner....i see a lot of people wear lots of crazy colors lik pink, bright blues, and they look great so feel free to experiment and see which are best.





other maekup tips: try Bare Minerals, i highly suggest them , i'm a teen and they cover sooo well and make my skin so natural and flawless. try a clear lip gloss, a rosy blush on the apples on your cheeks.





good luck!!!! xox
use a little shimmery light eye makeup in the inner corners of your eyes, it will make them pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment