Friday, July 23, 2010

Make up tips for big eyes?

Well, i have big eyes. I have black hair, and im light brown, with dark brown eyes. I also have a problem with under eyes dark circles.


So does anyone have make up tips for my eyes?


And a Way to make my dark circles look less noticeable.Make up tips for big eyes?
To conceal the dark circles under your eyes...try L'Oreal Visible Lift Under Eye Concealer (amazing coverage, never cakey). Given your colouring...try for an all over sweep, from lash to brow, in pale gold (not a heavy metallic). Contour the creases with a soft brown vs. dark smokey shadow. Follow with a dark brown pencil, lining upper lids only to keep your eyes top heavy. Finish with black mascara, upper lids only. Good luck!Make up tips for big eyes?
I also have big eyes.


and everyone tells me i wear too much makeup but usually compliment on my makeup !





How i do my eye makeup is i put a thin line on my eyelid.


than i put some in my water line


and than some mascara.


sometimes when I am feeling fun, I add some light pink sparkly eyeshadow to my eyelids.





I apologize i don't have a picutre !
go to youtube and type in make up tips they have awsome and wonerful style videos for everyone look up the rainbow eyes look that one would be great for you. also try a cheep virson of minral powder you get from wal-mart or k-mart they work very well to

No comments:

Post a Comment