Friday, July 23, 2010

Anyone got any make up or beauty tips make up for eyes, foundation etc. all welcome!!!!?

My newest make up tip is to use a little soft white eyeliner pencil in the corner of my eyes by my nose. This makes my eyes look bigger and brighter. For my eyelashes I use 2 kinds of mascara, after curling my eyelashes with an eyelash curler I use a volume mascara for all my eyelashes and then for the outer corners of my eyelashes I use an extra extreme lengthening mascara which gives my eyes a little lift.Anyone got any make up or beauty tips make up for eyes, foundation etc. all welcome!!!!?
http://www.makeup-care.info/Anyone got any make up or beauty tips make up for eyes, foundation etc. all welcome!!!!?
Benefit make up is really good, it's quite expensive but definately worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment