Friday, July 23, 2010

Any make up tips for blue eyes?

Ok so I want my make up to make my blue eyes POP. I wear everything. Eyeshadow,Mascara and eyeliner. Please help. Answers are very much appreciated. Thanks (:Any make up tips for blue eyes?
brown eyeliners and mascaras(try a volumizing formula, maybelline colossal)


gold, copper, and bronze, and brown eyeshadows(try shimmery or sparkly shades)





this is how i make my blue eyes pop and i get a lot of compliments on them when i do this.Any make up tips for blue eyes?
I've always heard that deep blues make blue eyes pop. Like, blue on the lid, black in the crease, and a whitish color on the brow bone. I've always thought that was pretty. And I wear alot of eyeliner and i think the darker it is, the bigger your eyes seem.
I think the deepest black mascara you can get helps, and so does tan/beige shimmery eyeshadow. and black shadow used as eyeliner on the top helps too
Brown eyeliner and tan or beige-y eyeshadows with a bit of sparkle make blue eyes pop like mad! Use dark brown, almost black mascara or black mascara for night.
warm browns, oranges golds... opposite of blue ont he color wheel is orange. it doesn;t have to be like hella orange.. amber ligths from MAC is nice.
Theirs blue contacts for you eyes you can get!!!
do the smokey eye look. and wear nude (foundation) as your lip color. blonde hair also helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment