Monday, July 26, 2010

Blonde hair blue eyes, medium skin tone-make up tips?

hey I'm shayy, LOL that's short for shayyleanna Shhh. Anyway bluesxlook terrible on me unless its like light light blue. I'm tierscpf my boring old. Light pinks and gold. The colors I have are: purple dark turquoise gold pink lighter pink yellowygold light green and orange-looks bad on me tho. I have black brown and blueish weird colors eyeliner. I have only black mascara. Please help me! Pictures help lots!Blonde hair blue eyes, medium skin tone-make up tips?
youtube has amazing makeup tutorials. Find a girl that does makeup tutorials that has some of your same features and go from there.Blonde hair blue eyes, medium skin tone-make up tips?
Your skin color foundation, gold/brown eye shadow, and heavy on the lashes. (Top lashes only)


It's the Lauren Conrad look.





http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m214/amanda_1995/?action=view%26amp;current=lconrad.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment