Friday, July 23, 2010

What are some make-up tips for my eyes?

Here is my eyes, well eye, without make-up of any kind.


http://s547.photobucket.com/albums/hh480鈥?/a>What are some make-up tips for my eyes?
Nice pic of yur eye =) lmfaoo .





Anyways..Let me get to the point ...





1) You should use brown eyeliner (not black) because since you have a pale skin colour it would stand out and look really good on you.





2) You should use brown mascara (not black) because of the same reason as the eyeliner thing and also because mascara will help your eyelashes lengthen, curl %26amp;%26amp; thicken .





3) You should use eyeshadow. Mostly any colour would suit your eye but I think blue or brown would look best on you.





So that's all I have ,


Helped I helped ^_^What are some make-up tips for my eyes?
i would say get blue eyeliner.


and lots of mascara.


or if you prefer brown or black eyeliner use that ad then use some green or light blue eyeshadow lightly on top and undernieth your eyes. it would compliment the color of them =)





hope i helpedddddd
eyeliners: purple, blue, brown,black


try to make your makeup look not too heavy. You have great colored eyes and can do alot w.them! try a blue with a grey eyeshadow or skin colored eyeshadow
Mascsra, purple eyeliner,brown eyeshadow :D
yeah DEFINITELY purple


it would look amazing. %26lt;3
maybe light green it matches your eyes :)
purple eye eye shadow and black and brown
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment