Sunday, July 25, 2010

Help with make up how to cover under eye area blending tips?

Okay I sorta have under eye circles and due to allergies I get puffy baggy eyes.Do you have a remdey for that?


Also how to I blend my make up while covering under eye area helpp??Help with make up how to cover under eye area blending tips?
Yes Preparation H is what the models use. Don't get it to close to your eyes cause it may bother them. Use concealer. Just be careful that shadow does not drop on to it cause it will smear that color. Try going to my site and checking out the Marc cosmetic line, It's a great price and they have tons of Makeup and under eye cream.


http://www.myavon.com/hblalockHelp with make up how to cover under eye area blending tips?
Get ';Bo-ing'; by Benefit, check it out at the sephora website. I have it, and I have never seen anything that works better for under your eyes.
I use Neutrogena yellow concealer.Then, I use loose powder to blend it into my skin tone.
ok what i use n wut i have is mac studio finish spf 35 concealer n it works grat on me n i aldo have the brush #194 n its nice but i think its better 2 use the finger thats what i notice n it blends in really good its great it can also cover haterz(gickiz*) can u imagine that n u cant tell nottin not even in the dark ones well jzt make sure u got it the right color n its as 2 be ur color so it wount look darker or lighter
get off the computer and go to SLEEP!!! it'll work wonders...


(:) and if you can't sleep eye can find a way to help you with that also... go to India, find a Guru and he will help you help yourself get rid of your allergies...
preperation h i heard it works wonders. on tv as welll as people i know. just rub some in under each eye and it should help.


or cucumbers helps puffiness also if you put a lighter shade foundation under neath your eyes it helps disguise them.

No comments:

Post a Comment