Friday, July 23, 2010

Make up tips for brown eyes?

I have been wearing make up for about 2 years, and I'm up for trying anything new. I really like neutral colors, and dark brown.Make up tips for brown eyes?
Well brown eyes can basically pull off any color so you can really play around with pretty much anything to see what you like best. I have brown eyes too and some colors I like are navy blue and purple. When doing the navy blue, I like to sweep a gold shimmery shadow across my whole eyelid up to my brow and in the inner corners of my eye. Then I line whole eye with a nice creamy navy blue liner. Smudging it a little bit creates a softer look. Then curl your lashes and finish with a navy blue mascara on top and bottom lashes. make sure you use some concealer under your eyes too because the color can make you look like you have dark circles. For the purple, you'll need a nice creamy shadow in a lilac color and another one that's a little lighter and a shimmery white one. Don't get anything bright tho or else it will look trashy and weird. Then apply the lighter shade on your lid and the darker one on your crease. Then apply the white one on your brow and in the inner corner of your eye. After that apply the dark shade along your bottom lash line to make it really ';pop';. Finish with some black mascara. Another good tip is to apply a little bit of foundation to your eyelid before you apply the shadows to set the color and prevent creasing. Hope this helped! Good luck :)Make up tips for brown eyes?
i was like exactly what you were describing


i got so bored with neutrals and gold/brown/warm tones.





Now ive been using like a neutral Beige color. Urban Decay midnight cowgirl , or midnight cowboy rides again are good.


for a cheaper option, covergirl Mink or Coffee shade


and then using dark grey/ transclucent black ish. I use maybelline or MARK brand.


in the corner sort of . i cover like half the lid in a straight line up


sorry if this isnt making sense





Its a bit like smokey eyes , which i also recommend.


I get ALOT of complements on it


sometimes i add a thin line of black liquid liner( I dont use the wand that comes with it, i use an eye liner brush cause it goes on thinner)








I was inspired by Ali from True Life: Im a Compulsive shopper on MTV. so you could watch the episode. or see pictures from the MTV website.
yeah i have brown eyes too and one thing that i discovered is using a really thin line of turquoise/blue eyeliner on the top, it really brings out the brown color. also using gold eyeshadow or even a purple accent would look nice and make the brown really stand out. hope i helped!!
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment