Sunday, July 25, 2010

Had make -up done.tips on what eye process was used?pic~?

I had my make up done for a friends wedding. I wasn't paying attention bcuz I was attending to the bride! I think maybe a gold was used for the top of the eye and then a smokey effect?any suggestions on what you think?Thanks...photobucket image attached








http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/libraty16/wedpic1/100_15351.jpgHad make -up done.tips on what eye process was used?pic~?
Cant tell 100% from this pic, but looks like some kind of shimmer was used directly under brow, and a darker shade for lid and under eye. If you want a good smokey look, this is what I do....





Very light gold-tan-pale pink shimmer direct under brown, and in tear duct ( corner of eye) then I do a flesh tone over whole lid, and take a deep color, black, brown, grey, purple etc...liquid liner, but use an angle brush to brush it-smudge it at lash line, about 1/8 in thick, brushing it up toward brow, then apply a dark shade of shadow, and apply that over the liner, but not from lash line, start at top of liner line where you brushed it up, so you can see the liner at lashes, and cover lid. I do the same with the liner under eye, bottom lashes, then use mascara wand TIP to smudge mascara on bottom lashes and get some mascara on skin....simple quick and lasts, looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment