Monday, July 26, 2010

Make-up tips for sick looking eyes?

I am a middle-aged woman with a progressive spinal disease that requires my taking a lot of heavy medication, in order to function on a daily basis. The medication I take keeps the whites of my eyes red all the time.





However, when I'm able to go out I really try my darndest to put on make up and look my best. I've got medium brown eyes and would love to give them a popping transformation. Any suggestions, or am I sounding too vain? Thank you for all answers.Make-up tips for sick looking eyes?
this is easy for me because i too have brown eyes! so here we go.


first use eye drops. Rohto-C (pretty sure that's the brand from the drugstore) helps to eliminate the redness in eyes.


then, use anything to even out the discoloration you might have.


-Benefit's Lemon-Aid


-Urban Decay Primer Potion (both at Sephora stores or sephora.com.


then take a nude color shadow with shimmer in it to make your eyes pop and apply that on your brow bone, inner corners, and the lash line to the middle of your lid.


then use a brown-black eyeliner as close to the lashline as possible.


apply black or very black mascara. wiggle from root to tip then sweep it through your lashes.





and there you go! simple and natural but still beautiful. hope i helped! xoxoMake-up tips for sick looking eyes?
use a smoky eye technique. apply a light brown eyeshadow to the inner corners of ur eyes and then apply a darker shadow fading out to the outer corners of ur eyes outline the tops of ur eyes with a brown or black liquid eyeliner to avoid looking too heavy and finish with a splash of mascara on the bottom lashes sweep the dark eyeshadow close to the lashline to create a natural eyelined effect!


brown eyes are very easy to emphasise and greens and greys are good colours to use aswel but as u are middle aged the smoky eye would be the most flattering. smoky doesnt have to mean drag queen! good luck :) xx
Blue eyeliner or mascara (dark blue, btw) makes the whites of your eyes appear whiter and brighter :)
You're not being vain! We all want to look good. I can't give any great make-up tips because I'm terrible at my own, but I just had to say that this is a great question and I hope you find your answer.
i suggest you go to have a make-over and get a professional makeup artist to help you......smile!
Lots of nice black mascara looks the best with brown eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment